ProStudioMasters Terms of Service
These ProStudioMasters Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”) describe the terms pursuant to which ProStudioMasters.com, Inc. (“ProStudioMasters” “we” or “us”) offers you access to services offered by ProStudioMasters (including, but not limited to, services provided at or using the domain ProStudioMasters.com) (the “Site”); tools or applications (including, but not limited to, desktop and other software applications) (the “Applications”) related to the Site (collectively, the “Service”); and music, images, video, text, and other material available through the Service (the “Content”). These Terms of Service apply when you access, visit or use any portion of the Service or access or purchase any of the Content. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THEN YOU SHOULD DELETE THE APPLICATIONS FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT.
1. About ProStudioMasters; Eligibility. ProStudioMasters is a content distribution company that allows users to purchase and download high-quality music content. The Service is intended for users who are at least thirteen (13) years old. If you are not at least thirteen (13) years old please do not access, visit, or use the Service or the Content. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), you may access the Service and the Content solely with the permission, and under the supervision, of your parent or guardian.
2. Acceptance of the Terms of Service. You accept these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service when you access, visit or use the Service or the Content or create a ProStudioMasters Account (as defined below). Please read these Terms of Service carefully because they govern your access to and use of the Service and the Content and set forth legally binding terms applicable to your use of the Service and the Content.
Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution: These Terms of Service contain provisions that govern how claims you and ProStudioMasters have against each other are resolved (see Section 18 (Limitation of Liability), Section 22 (Choice of Law and Forum) and Section 23 (Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Class Action Remedies) below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate (see Section 23(A)), which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate in accordance with Section 23(D). Unless you opt-out: (A) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against ProStudioMasters on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (B) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
3. Amendments. We may amend these Terms of Service from time to time. You may be required to accept the amended Terms of Service upon logging in to your ProStudioMasters Account (as defined below) in order to keep using the Service. Alternatively, we may post any material changes to these Terms of Service on the Site with a notice advising of the changes in advance of the effective date of the changes, and (if you have provided us with an email address) notify you of such changes by sending an email to the email address associated with your account before the effective date of the changes. We encourage you to keep the email address associated with your account current, and to promptly notify us of any changes to your email address, so that you may receive any notices we send to you regarding material changes to these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to the new terms, you may terminate your account within the applicable thirty (30) day period and you will not be bound by the new terms. Otherwise, the new terms will take effect after thirty (30) days.
4. ProStudioMasters Accounts and Registration. To access the full functionality of the Service, you must create an account with which your Registration Data (as defined below), Purchase History (as defined below), or other information will be associated (a “ProStudioMasters Account”). You may be able to use certain portions of the Service without creating a ProStudioMasters Account, but you will not be able to access some features of the Service unless you create a ProStudioMasters Account. You must provide a valid email address to create a ProStudioMasters Account. By creating a ProStudioMasters Account you represent that you are: (i) over the age of thirteen (13); (ii) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (iii) not barred from using the Service under the laws of the United States or Canada.
A. Creating an Account. By creating a ProStudioMasters Account, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, such as your name, birthday, location, and other biographical information, as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; (iii) provide a valid payment method for purchasing Content and paying any fees associated with the Service or the Content; and (iv) not use the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or in a way that otherwise causes confusion as to the origin of your account. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or that impersonates another person, or if ProStudioMasters has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provide is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or impersonates another person, ProStudioMasters may suspend or terminate your account and refuse to allow you to use the Service at any time. ProStudioMasters may associate your purchases of Content through the Service (your “Purchase History”) with your ProStudioMasters Account. You hereby consent to the use of your Purchase History by ProStudioMasters to optimize the availability and presentation of Content to you or to other users of the Service.
B. Termination of Your Account. You may terminate your account at any time by using the account termination option in the account settings link on your ProStudioMasters account page. If you terminate your account you may still be able to access and view certain portions of the Site, but you will not have access to certain customized features and Content that are available to registered users of the Service. We may also terminate your account, or impose limits on or restrict access to parts or all of the Service at any time, without notice or liability.
5. Ownership of the Service and Content; Restrictions. You agree that ProStudioMasters and its licensors or partners own all rights, title and interest in the Service, the Content, and all intellectual property rights thereto. The ProStudioMasters name, logo and symbols and related names are trademarks and service marks of ProStudioMasters (the “ProStudioMasters Marks”). You agree not to display or otherwise use any ProStudioMasters Marks without ProStudioMasters’s prior written consent.
6. Use of the Content. The Service may enable you to obtain, listen to, view, and/or read (as the case may be) Content that may be obtained by you in digital form, and you shall do so solely for your personal, noncommercial entertainment use. The Content may be owned by ProStudioMasters or by third parties. However, in all circumstances, you understand and acknowledge that your rights with respect to Content will be limited by copyright law. You agree that you will not attempt to modify any software or Content obtained through the Service for any reason whatsoever, including for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of the Content.
7. No Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not, for any reason whatsoever, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security components, usage rules or other protection measures applicable to the Service or Content.
8. No Copyright Infringement. You agree not to make any use of the Content that would infringe the copyright therein.
9. Personal Use Only. You represent, warrant and agree that you are using the Service hereunder for your own personal, noncommercial entertainment use and not for redistribution or transfer of any kind. You agree not to redistribute, broadcast, publicly perform or publicly display any Content, or otherwise transfer any Content obtained through the Service.
10. Removal of Content. ProStudioMasters and/or the owners of the Content may, from time to time, remove Content from the Service without notice.
11. Sharing through Social Media Services. The Service may include functionality that allows you to access and post content to social media services regarding your activities on the Service including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter (each a “Social Media Service”). If you choose to use this functionality, ProStudioMasters may: (i) have access to certain information that you make available through the applicable Social Media Service; or (ii) post status messages, notes, photos, videos and other materials to the applicable Social Media Service on your behalf. By connecting your ProStudioMasters Account with your account on a Social Media Service, you grant us permission to access and use the information that you make available through the applicable Social Media Service, in accordance with the privacy or other settings that are applicable to your Social Media Service account. For more information on how you can manage the information provided to ProStudioMasters by the applicable Social Media Service, please review the privacy settings applicable to your Social Media Service account. Social Media Services are not partners or representatives of ProStudioMasters and ProStudioMasters is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any Social Media Service in connection with your account with the applicable Social Media Service.
13. User Feedback. ProStudioMasters welcomes and encourages your feedback, but please do not submit any proprietary or confidential information, suggestions or materials via email, the Service or any other method. By submitting opinions, suggestions, feedback, and/or proposals through the Service, or through any other communication with ProStudioMasters, you acknowledge and agree that: (A) the suggestions or feedback you provide will not contain confidential or proprietary information; (B) ProStudioMasters is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the suggestions and feedback you provide; (C) ProStudioMasters shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) the suggestions and feedback you provide for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (D) ProStudioMasters may have similar ideas to the suggestions and feedback you provide already under consideration or in development; (E) the suggestions and feedback you provide will automatically become the property of ProStudioMasters without any obligation of ProStudioMasters to you and you hereby assign all of your rights in the suggestions and feedback to ProStudioMasters; (F) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ProStudioMasters under any circumstances, and (G) you will not submit any materials that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements). You expressly agree that you will solely bear any liability related to your submission of these materials through the Service or to ProStudioMasters.
14. Links to Other Websites. The Service may contain links to third party websites, resources or data, and other users of the Service may post links to third party websites, resources or data. You acknowledge and agree that ProStudioMasters is not responsible or liable for the availability of these websites or resources, or for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available through these websites or resources, including payment or delivery of such goods or services from these websites. You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for and assume all risk arising from the use of any of these websites, resources or data. Links to third party websites on the Service are not intended as endorsements or referrals by ProStudioMasters of any products, services or information contained on the applicable websites. These Terms of Service do not apply to third party websites, including the content of and your activity on those websites. You should review third-party websites’ terms of service, privacy policies and all other website documents, and inform yourself of the regulations, policies and practices of third-party websites.
15. Content Offered For Sale on the Service. ProStudioMasters may offer Content or other products or services for sale on the Service, either directly from ProStudioMasters or from third-party websites.
A. Content Purchased From Third Parties. If you purchase any Content or other products or services from third parties that offer Content, products, or services for sale through the Service, the applicable transaction is solely between you and the applicable third party, and will be subject to the terms and conditions agreed to by you and the applicable third party. You agree that the ProStudioMasters Parties will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of transactions with these third parties.
B. Content Purchased Directly from ProStudioMasters. Any Content or other products or services offered for sale by ProStudioMasters are offered solely in accordance with the terms set forth below.
i. No Transfer of Intellectual Property Rights. Any purchase you make of Content shall not be construed as a transfer or assignment of any intellectual property rights in such Content.
ii. Content Descriptions. ProStudioMasters attempts to provide accurate descriptions of the Content it offers for sale through the Service. However, as set forth in Section 17 below, ProStudioMasters does not warrant that any Content descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
iii. Pricing. Pricing information will be provided at the time the Content is offered for sale through the Service. ProStudioMasters attempts to provide accurate pricing information; however, pricing errors may occur. ProStudioMasters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the Service. If this occurs, ProStudioMasters will notify you by email.
iv. Payment. You agree that you will pay for all Content you purchase through the Service, and that ProStudioMasters may charge your payment method for any Content purchased and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your ProStudioMasters Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING PROSTUDIOMASTERS WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES.
v. Order Cancellations. ProStudioMasters may, in its sole discretion, choose not to process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. For example, if the Content you wish to purchase has been removed or has been mispriced. You will either not be charged or will be refunded for orders that ProStudioMasters does not process or elects to cancel.
vi. One Download. Once you have purchased Content, you may download each media file comprising your purchased Content only once. ProStudioMasters may, in its sole discretion, permit additional downloads of a media file if the initial download was interrupted or otherwise resulted in a corrupted or incomplete media file through no fault of yours.
vii. All Sales Final. Notwithstanding Section 15Bv, all sales of Content are final.
viii. Sales Tax. ProStudioMasters will calculate and charge sales tax in accordance with applicable state and local tax laws.
ix. Free Content. If you elect to receive any Content that is offered on the Service for free by ProStudioMasters, your receipt of such Content shall be deemed a purchase to which these Terms of Service shall apply.
x. Embedded Information. ProStudioMasters may, in its sole discretion, embed certain of your Registration Data within the media files comprising the Content that you purchase. Such embedded information may be accessible using ordinary technical means. By purchasing Content through the Service, you hereby consent and agree to such embedding.
xi. Device Restrictions. Certain Content may carry restrictions on the number of devices on which the media files comprising such Content may be stored or accessed. Your purchase of such Content constitutes your acceptance of, and your agreement to comply with, such restrictions. Any breach of such restrictions shall be a considered a breach of these Terms of Service and may result in the termination of your ProStudioMasters Account and/or subject you to legal action by ProStudioMasters and/or the owner of the Content.
16. Software Updates. ProStudioMasters may provide updates to the Applications from time to time. The Applications may update automatically without prior notice or action by you. You may disable the automatic update feature within the settings functionality of the Applications.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROSTUDIOMASTERS AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND ALL OWNERS OF THE CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROSTUDIOMASTERS PARTIES”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE PROSTUDIOMASTERS PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICE OR CONTENT OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT ANY DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR COMPLETE.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. THE PROSTUDIOMASTERS PARTIES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY CONTENT OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS. 18. Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PROSTUDIOMASTERS PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF A PROSTUDIOMASTERS PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR ACCESS OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT.
19. Suspension of Access. Please report problems and policy violations to us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to remove any Content from the Service at any time in our discretion. In addition, without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate the Service and user accounts, prohibit access to the Service or the Content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using the Service or the Content, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users).
20. Copyright Policy. ProStudioMasters may provide certain functionality for users to post content to the Service. ProStudioMasters respects the rights of content owners and asks that you do the same. You are responsible for any content that you make available through the Service, and for ensuring that you have the applicable rights to do so. When sharing any content that may be owned by third-parties, such as text, photographs, images, articles or links, you should credit the original source. ProStudioMasters is an internet service provider (ISP) and does not monitor the Site or other sharing tools for inappropriate or unlawful content.
ProStudioMasters does provide content owners with the ability to notify ProStudioMasters if they believe that their work has been used or shared in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Copyright owners and their authorized agents may submit Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications to ProStudioMasters as set forth below. When we receive a valid DMCA notification, we will take down the applicable material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material. If the affected user sends us a valid counter-notification, we will restore access to the material unless we receive notice from the copyright owner that it has filed suit seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringement, in which case, pursuant to the DMCA, access to the material will not be restored absent a court order.
A. Filing a Copyright Complaint. If you are a copyright owner or its agent and believe that any user content made available through the Service infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA by providing ProStudioMasters’s Copyright Agent (using the Copyright Agent contact information set forth below) with the following information in writing (pursuant to 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3)):
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit ProStudioMasters, the service provider, to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ProStudioMasters, the service provider, to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must provide notification of claimed infringement to ProStudioMasters’s designated Copyright Agent by mail to ProStudioMasters, Inc., Legal Department, 1470 rue Peel, Montreal, QC H3A 1T1, Canada or by email to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements described in Section 17, your DMCA notification may not be valid.
If we receive a notification, we will send a copy of the notification to the user who posted the material addressed by your notification.
B. Responding to a Copyright Complaint with a Counter-Notice. If ProStudioMasters notifies you that your content has been removed based on a copyright claim submitted, and you believe your content was removed in error, you have the option to file a counter-notice. To file a counter-notice, you should respond to the notice that you received with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- The source address for your content that was removed;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that your content was removed in error; and
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the Judicial District in which your address is located (or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any Judicial District in which ProStudioMasters may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the original copyright complaint or an agent of such person.
When we receive your counter-notice, we will forward a copy of it to the person who filed the original copyright claim. If we do not receive notice within ten (10) business days that such person is taking further action, we may restore your content.
21. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold the ProStudioMasters Parties harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (A) your use of the Service or the Content; (B) your violation of these Terms of Service; or (C) your violation of any law rights of another party.
22. Choice of Law and Forum. The laws of the State of New York apply to these Terms of Service and to your relationship with the ProStudioMasters Parties, without regard to conflict of law principles, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce this Agreement in the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in New York, New York.
23. Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Class Remedies.
A. Arbitration. The parties shall use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation and good faith negotiations which shall be a precondition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service (including its formation, performance and breach) and your use of the Service shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the provisions of its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the supplementary procedures for consumer related disputes of the AAA, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms of Service is void or voidable. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit, we will pay the additional cost.
The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
B. Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that any arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this Section 23B is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provision set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
C. Exception- Litigation of Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
D. Thirty Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt-out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth this Section 23D by sending written notice of your decision to opt-out to the following address: ProStudioMasters.com, Inc., Legal Department, 1470 rue Peel, Montreal, QC H3A 1T1, Canada. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of registering to use the Service, otherwise you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms set forth above. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them. In addition, if you elect to opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we may terminate your use of the Service.
24. Notices. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on ProStudioMasters’s national registered agent (in the case of ProStudioMasters) or to the email address you have designated on your account (in your case). Notice to you shall be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after the email is sent.
25. Assignability. You may not assign or delegate any right or obligation you have under these Terms of Service, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of ProStudioMasters. ProStudioMasters may assign or delegate any right or obligation under these Terms of Service, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without your consent.
27. Headings. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
28. Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service (including incorporated policies and rules) set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
29. No Oral Modifications. Employees of the ProStudioMasters Parties are not authorized to modify the terms of these Terms of Service, either verbally or in writing. If any employee of the ProStudioMasters Parties offers to modify these Terms of Service, he or she is not acting as an agent for the ProStudioMasters Parties or speaking on our behalf. You may not rely, and should not act in reliance on, any statement or communication from an employee of the ProStudioMasters Parties or anyone else purporting to act on our behalf.
30. Third Party Beneficiaries. The owners of Content you access through the Service are intended beneficiaries of these Terms of Service and shall have the right to enforce these Terms of Service against you.
31. Independent Contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms of Service.
32. Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms of Service or your account, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at ProStudioMasters, Inc., Legal Department, 1470 rue Peel, Montreal, QC H3A 1T1, Canada.